PARA EL AMOR



Today I start a new stage in this space, love inspired me to change everything, from the name of my blog, it whispered to me that it could be a place where the letters will lead to HIM.

I give my love for writing to love, to the eyes that one day looked at me, to that deep gaze that encompasses absolutely everything.

A corner inspired by you and for you, to the love that when in dreams I think... I am going to hide because its presence is so strong, but delusional of me, love is everywhere, we could never hide from HIM, so always finds me and appears in front of me.

I open my heart to you and I give you the place so that you inspire me and reach other hearts, so that it is you who writes through me.

Dejo atrás mosaico rebelde y toda su carga, es hora de cambiar el rumbo, es hora que este rincón sea tuyo, sea para el amor, el verdadero amor que ha transformado mi vida.

Comentarios

Lo más leído